Our Summer Issue is Out!
Laine Magazine issue 5, Pastel, was launched on May 25th!
This issue was shot this March in Lisbon, Portugal. Jonna and Sini spent a couple of warm, sunny days there together with our art director Päivi and our model Virpi, who you can learn more about through her blog. During the shoot they stayed at the gorgeous apartment hotel The Lisboans, which we cannot recommend highly enough!
In addition to 10 stunningly beautiful knitting patterns, this issue includes recipes and a travel guide as well as some interesting interviews. To mention a few, Jonna had a chat with one of our heroes Rosa Pomar, a yarn shop owner and a champion of Portuguese yarn. The magazine also features a portrait of another one of our idols, Ysolda Teague, the Scottish knitwear designer and entrepreneur, who we met during the Edinburgh Yarn Festival.
Laine issue 5 is available at carefully selected yarn shops and concept stores around the world. For stockists, please visit our stockist page.
Our Summer 2018 issue features
- 10 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- A portrait of Ysolda Teague
- An interview with Rosa Pomar
- “My story” by Nathan Critchlow of Twisted Fintch
- A Q&A with Vânia O. of Two Hands Textile Studio
- Seasonal breakfast recipes
- A travel guide to Edinburgh featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop